Fall is here and we bet you are looking forward to all things pumpkin. Although pumpkin desserts and drinks are delicious, they aren’t always healthy. So, with your health in mind we created a healthy protein bar recipe with pumpkin as a great way to incorporate the taste of fall into a delicious homemade, high-protein snack. One of the best parts about this recipe is that they are ‘raw’ or ‘no-bake’ bars, which makes them easy to prepare for a seasonal healthy treat. This pumpkin protein bar recipe incorporates our grass-fed Vital Whey Natural, which lends itself easily to any recipe. We hope you enjoy these delicious and healthy pumpkin protein bars !
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Cup Oats
- 1 Cup Quick Oats
- 1/4 Cup Raw Honey (or agave nectar)
- 3/4 Cup Pecan Pieces (or other diced nuts)
- 3/4 Tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 4 Scoops (80g) Vital Whey Natural
- Avoid highly acidic fruits or juices (citrus, pineapple, kefir, etc).
- Avoid adding whey to any HOT liquids.