- Contains the original full range of biological activity
- Minimally processed to best maintain the fragile immune-modulating and regenerative components naturally present in fresh raw milk
- The result of years of work to perfect a system that produces only the highest quality natural whey protein®
- The milk is derived from cows that are grass-fed and graze year-round on natural pastures. It is GMO-free, hormone-treatment-free, pesticide and chemical-free and undergoes minimal processing.
Our own ImmunoPro® and Vital Whey® protein lines are produced exclusively with our Proserum® ingredient and contain
Our own ImmunoPro® and Vital Whey® protein lines are produced exclusively with our Proserum® ingredient and contain all of the following benefits:
- Concentrate; not isolate.
- Grass fed whey protein sourced from cows that graze year round to ensure the highest quality.
- GMO-free and tested free of antibiotics
- Always tested free of heavy metals
- Is minimally processed using a single pasteurization and never undergoes acid treatment, micro-filtration or ion exchange. This provides you with undenatred protein loaded with amino acids and bio-available protein fractions.
- Contains a full amino acid profile more complete than most other high protein snacks.
- Contains Glycomacropeptides make it an ideal protein powder for weight loss.
- Contains Immunoglobulins, Lactoferrin and Serum Albumin – all of the fragile protein fractions that boost antibody and glutathione production.
Proserum® utilizes a proprietary filtration and drying method that involves a minimal amount of processing. The result is a microbial safe product that exceeds all standards and makes it the optimum nutrition whey protein powder. We DO NOT use cross-flow filtration, microfiltration, isolate filtration, hydrolyzation or ion exchange because these methods denature (damage) the original protein components. After use of these commercial methods, the damaged proteins are then filtered out and what remains is a narrow range of “undenatured” proteins that have survived the whey manufacturing process. Additionally the vital protein-bound fats have been removed. Some of these whey protein products are then referred to as undenatured/cold processed. It is not possible to undenature or restore the full biological activity of a protein after it has been damaged.
Proserum® contains exceptional amounts of the Glutathione precursor, covalent bonded Cysteine, which makes it the optimum whey protein. Additionally, it contains the full range and highest levels of the most important protein components: Lactoferrin, Immunoglobulins, Serum Albumin, Active Peptides and Growth Factors making it the optimum nutrition protein powder to support proper immune function.
The Importance of Cysteine
Proserum whey protein contains exceptional levels of naturally occurring Cysteine (covalent bonded Cysteine). It is the optimal component for the intracellular production of Glutathione (GSH). Cysteine is very scarce in our modern diet and therefore Glutathione production is limited and deficiency is prevalent. This makes Proserum one of the best whey protein products available on the market today.
Regarding Whey Protein Concentrate: The Journal Immunology reports: The bioactivity occurs through the ability of the protein concentrate to help replenish Glutathione levels via continuous dietary provision of Glutathione precursors, especially Cysteine, during lymphocyte proliferation, thus supporting an optimal immune response. This process seems to not only increase intercellular levels of Glutathione and precursors at the time of ingestion, but also builds up stores of these substances within the cells which lasts for a substantial post-ingestion time interval.” Fidelus RK, Tsan MF. GSH and lymphocyte activation: a function of aging and autoimmune disease. Immunology 61: 503-508, 1987