10.6 oz. (300g) 60 servings
ImmunoPro has a 2 year shelf life from the date of manufacture.
ImmunoPro® is made with Proserum® The Finest Whey Protein® available. It is a proprietary, non-denatured, native whey protein® that is produced to best maintain the full range of all the fragile immune-modulating and regenerative components naturally present in fresh raw milk.
The milk for this product is derived from cows that are grass-fed and graze year-round on natural pastures. It is GMO-free, hormone-treatment-free, pesticide and chemical-free and undergoes minimal processing.
The Finest Whey Protein®, Proserum® is Biologically Active Non-denatured and naturally contains the highest levels of lactoferrin, immunoglobulins, serum albumin, active peptides and growth factors. It contains exceptional amounts of the following important proteins components including the vital protein bound fats that whey protein isolates remove.
- Lactoferrin – 200 mg* per 5 grams. An iron-binding, iron-modulating protein that enhances iron absorption when needed, also anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Immunoglobulins* – 500 mg* per 5 grams. Contains numerous immune system benefits.
- Bovine Serum Albumin* – 220 mg* per 5 grams. Along with Lactoferrin and Immunoglobulins contains Cysteine and Glutamine, precursors in Glutathione (GSH) production.
- Active Peptides* (specialized paired amino acids), exhibit a beneficial information transfer factor effect on the immune system as well as boosting intracellular Glutathione.
- Growth Factors – (growth promoting protein fractions) are contained within the protein bound fats. Their function is to: Regenerate all aged or injured cells in the body. Build and retain muscle. Burn fat for fuel. Repair DNA and RNA. Fight infections. Help regulate blood sugar and brain chemicals.
The full range of biologically active proteins in ImmunoPro® play a major role in the repair of RNA and DNA, antioxidant production (Glutathione precursors), improved liver function and red blood cell production, the binding and safe removal of heavy metals, wound healing, growth of new muscle and the support of various immune functions.
Difference between ImmunoPro and Vital Whey Natural
There is no difference in the ingredients in ImmunoPro and Vital Whey Natural. Both are 100% Proserum® native whey protein® concentrate. ImmunoPro is packed in a 300g jar with a 5g scoop for individuals who prefer tighter control on their protein intake throughout the day. Vital Whey Natural comes as a 600g jar or 2.5 lb. bag, both with a 20g scoop, and was designed for everyday and fitness users looking for larger volumes of protein.
For more information on the differences between ImmunoPro® and other Well Wisdom whey products click: HERE
* As determined by an independent laboratory using the SDS PAGE Gel method.