10.6 oz. (300g) 60 servings
What is ImmunoPro®?
ImmunoPro® is made with Proserum® The Finest Whey Protein available. It is a proprietary, non-denatured, native whey protein® that is optimally produced to maintain all the fragile immune-modulating and regenerative components naturally present in fresh raw milk.
Non-denatured, native whey is minimally processed to maintain the full range of all the fragile immune-modulating and regenerative components naturally present in fresh raw milk. This means it naturally contains the highest possible levels of lactoferrin, immunoglobulins, serum albumin, active peptides and growth factors.
How is ImmunoPro® Different from Other Protein Supplements?
The milk for ImmunoPro® is derived from cows that are grass-fed and graze year-round on natural pastures. It is GMO-free, hormone-treatment-free, pesticide and chemical-free and undergoes minimal processing.
The minimal processing produces a product that contains exceptional amounts of important protein components including the vital protein-bound fats not found in most whey protein isolates. The full range of biologically active proteins in ImmunoPro® play a major role in the repair of RNA and DNA, antioxidant production (glutathione precursors), improved liver function, red blood cell production, the safe removal of heavy metals, wound healing, growth of new muscle and healthy immune function.
- Lactoferrin – 200 mg* per 5 grams. An iron-binding, iron-modulating protein that enhances iron absorption when needed.
- Immunoglobulins* – 500 mg* per 5 grams. Contains numerous immune system benefits.
- Bovine Serum Albumin* – 220 mg* per 5 grams. Along with Lactoferrin and Immunoglobulins, this type of protein contains cysteine and glutamine, precursors in glutathione (GSH) production.
- Active Peptides* (specialized paired amino acids), exhibit a beneficial information transfer factor effect on the immune system as well as boosting intracellular glutathione.
- Growth Factors – (growth promoting protein fractions) are contained within the protein-bound fats. Their function is to regenerate all aged or injured cells in the body, build and retain muscle, burn fat for fuel, repair DNA and RNA, fight infections, help support healthy blood sugar and optimize brain function.
Difference between ImmunoPro® and Vital Whey Natural
There is no difference in the ingredients in ImmunoPro® and Vital Whey Natural. Both are 100% Proserum® native whey protein® concentrate. ImmunoPro is packed in a 300g jar with a 5g scoop for individuals who prefer tighter control on their protein intake throughout the day. Vital Whey Natural comes as a 600g jar or 2.5 lb. bag, both with a 20g scoop, and was designed for everyday and fitness users looking for larger volumes of protein.
For more information on the differences between ImmunoPro® and other Well Wisdom whey products click: HERE
* As determined by an independent laboratory using the SDS PAGE Gel method.
ImmunoPro has a 2 year shelf life from the date of manufacture.
- Best Fitness Supplements: Glutamine and Colostrum Uses and Benefits - December 19, 2019
- Cooking with Protein Powder - November 22, 2019
- Is There A Point To Taking Whey Protein After Cardio? - September 16, 2019
Ryan Y –
I am 32 years old and only put into my body the finest organic whole foods and natural supplements as possible. Health, nutrition and fitness are an active lifestyle of mine that I have a deep passion for. Lifting weights for over 10 years and now active in Crossfit, I was constantly searching for the purest, cleanest protein on earth and I’ve found that with Well Wisdom’s ImmunoPro®. Living an organic lifestyle, the question that I ask is where does the protein come from. Well Wisdom states that the milk for this product is derived from cows that are grass-fed and graze year-round on natural pastures. It is GMO-free, hormone-treatment-free, pesticide and chemical-free and undergoes minimal processing. There are also no unnatural flavors, sweeteners or fillers in ImmunoPro® which is another reason I have found it to be the best protein available. I also stack ImmunoPro® with GlutImmune™ and Bioactive Colostrum™ on a daily basis. My health is the best it has ever been I feel amazing every day. Thank you Well Wisdom for doing it the right way…
Use this daily
I put a scoop of immunpro in 8 oz of Silk Pure almond dark chocolate milk every morning. It works for me.
My chiropractor who is also into all-natural foods recommended this for me. I mix it in Silk Dark Chocolate Almond Milk each morning.
I hope this was just a one off, but when I gingerly cut around the edge lining and opened the seal, met with a very bad odor and saw that the underside of the seal looked damaged. It was Lot 15922JIP / exp. 2024. Hopefully they can swap this one out soon. Still interested in trying the product.