Vital Whey Concentrate Product Benefits
- Whey Protein Concentrates have the highest Biological Value (BV) of any protein - 104 compared to 100 for Whey Protein Isolates and eggs, 83 for Rice Protein, 80 for beef, 77 for Casein Protein, and 65 for Pea Protein. The Biological Value provides a measurement of how efficient your body utilizes protein consumed in your diet.
A higher BV number also indicates a greater amount of essential amino acids – those amino acids your body cannot synthesize or convert on its own and must instead obtain from your diet.
- The result of years of work to perfect a system that produces only the highest quality natural whey protein.
- Is minimally processed using a single pasteurization and never undergoes acid treatment, micro-filtration or ion exchange. This provides you with undenatured protein loaded with amino acids and bio-available protein.
- The milk is derived from cows that are grass-fed and graze year-round. on natural pastures.
- It is GMO-free, hormone-treatment-free, pesticide and chemical-free, and tested free of heavy metals
- Contains Glycomacropeptides that make it an ideal protein powder for weight loss.
Vital Whey Product Comparison Versus Competitors
The Table below shows a Product Supplemental label comparison between Vital Whey and the same 6 competitor whey protein concentrate products. It also contains high levels of Immunoglobulins, Lactoferrin and Serum Albumin – all of the fragile protein fractions that boost antibody and glutathione production. These play a strong role in the modulation of the immune system, promotes the growth of helpful bacteria, and antimicrobial activity. The competitors don't publish these important components.
Proserum® utilizes a proprietary filtration and drying method that involves a minimal amount of processing. The result is a microbial safe product that exceeds all standards and makes it the optimum nutrition whey protein powder. We DO NOT use cross-flow filtration, microfiltration, isolate filtration, hydrolyzation or ion exchange because these methods denature (damage) the original protein components. After use of these commercial methods, the damaged proteins are then filtered out and what remains is a narrow range of “undenatured” proteins that have survived the whey manufacturing process. Additionally the vital protein-bound fats have been removed. Some of these whey protein products are then referred to as undenatured/cold processed. It is not possible to undenature or restore the full biological activity of a protein after it has been damaged.
Vital Whey Protein Is The Best Choice to Increase Your Health and Fitness
Our Vital Whey Protein Concentrate is the most biological active product you can buy. It has the highest overall levels of amino acids, including the highest level of BCAAs needed to build muscle, and the highest level of the 3 critical amino acids that create Glutathione to strengthen your immune system. In addition, it has high levels of Immuglobins, lactoferrins, and Serum Albumin that help ward off many diseases and keep you healthy. If you are looking for the best combination of a protein supplement that helps your workouts to build muscle and recover quicker, along with improving your overall health, then Vital Whey Protein is for you.
Vital Whey Concentrate Product Benefits
Vital Whey made with Proserum® is the most potent native whey protein available:
- Whey Protein Concentrates have the highest Biological Value (BV) of any protein – 104 compared to 100 for Whey Protein Isolates and eggs, 83 for Rice Protein, 80 for beef, 77 for Casein Protein, and 65 for Pea Protein. The Biological Value provides a measurement of how efficient your body utilizes protein consumed in your diet.
- A higher BV number also indicates a greater amount of essential amino acids – those amino acids your body cannot synthesize or convert on its own and must instead obtain from your diet.