The Blender Bottle is one of the niftiest devices that you can have at home. It’s like a traditional blender, but without the motor. You are the one that provides the blending power, and it makes for a great exercise.
QUICK AND EASY BLENDER BOTTLE RECIPESJust finished unpacking your first Blender Bottle and not sure what to make with it? Here are 5 quick and easy blender bottle recipes that you can make:
French Toast Batter Shaker Bottle RecipeWant to whip up a batch of your favorite French toast in the morning? All you’ll need is a few eggs, some milk, a spoonful of vanilla, a pinch of cinnamon, a hint of nutmeg, and a bit of salt.
- Crack your eggs into the Blender Bottle first, and shake it around for a couple of minutes to whip up the eggs.
- Add the milk, vanilla, and spices, along with half a tablespoon of sugar. Stir and shake until it’s all thoroughly mixed up.
- Pour the batter over your bread, and slap those bad boys down into a frying pan to cook!
Easy Blender Bottle Muffin RecipeWho doesn’t love a good tray of muffins? For this recipe, you’ll need all of the classic ingredients for muffins:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, or 2¼ cups pastry flour, sifted
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg (or 2 medium)
- 4 tbsp. butter (½ stick) or shortening
Homemade Chunky Hot SauceMake your own delicious hot sauce with our shaker bottle recipe, perfect as a dip for tortilla chips. All you’ll need are:
- 4 large tomatoes
- 1 large onion
- 3 small chili peppers
- 5 cloves of garlic
- Salt and pepper
The Perfect Flan Blender Bottle RecipeFlan is by far one of the greatest desserts known to man. All you’ll need are your Blender Bottle and the ingredients below:
- 3 whole eggs
- 375ml whole milk
- 100g white granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
Protein Powder Power PunchPost-workout snack and delicious protein shake! It will help to rebuild your muscles and shorten your recovery time, so you can workout again sooner. In your Blender Bottle, add milk, a couple of tablespoons of peanut butter, and a banana. A few drops of vanilla can add a nice flavor, and pour in your favorite protein powder. Shake until your arms get tired, and shake some more! You’ll get the perfect blender bottle drink that you can’t help but love! These are just five of our favorite blender bottle recipes. Have some of your own? Leave a comment below telling us your favorite flavors!
Latest posts by welladmin (see all)
- Best Fitness Supplements: Glutamine and Colostrum Uses and Benefits - December 19, 2019
- Cooking with Protein Powder - November 22, 2019
- Is There A Point To Taking Whey Protein After Cardio? - September 16, 2019