- 1 Cup Dried Fruit
- 1 Cup Warm Water
- 1.5 Cup Rolled Oats
- 120g Vital Whey Vanilla
- 3 Tbsp Lowfat Milk
- 2 Tsp Zest from Lemon or Orange
Serving Size: 1 bar (Makes 6 bars)
1. Mix the water and fruit in one bowl, letting it sit until the fruit is soft.
2. Grind the oats into flour using a food processor, and add the rest of the ingredients.
3. Use your hands to roll the mixture into 6 equal bars, refrigerate for half an hour, and enjoy.
For all Vital Whey Recipes
To minimize potential damage to the fragile protein components, please take the following into consideration:
- Avoid highly acidic fruits or juices (citrus, pineapple, kefir, etc).
- Avoid adding whey to any HOT liquids.
Our whey is minimally processed and it is best to avoid adding excess acid or heat within your recipe.