- 1 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 3/4 Cup Gluten-Free Pretzels
- 2/3 Cup Oat Flour
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup Dark Choc Chips
- 160g Vital Whey Vanilla
- 8 Tsp Stevia
- 1/8 Tsp Salt
Serving Size: 1 Bar (Recipe makes
1.Mix the peanut butter, almond milk, stevia, and salt in a bowl. Combine the protein powder and oat flour in a separate bowl.
2. Pour the contents of the dry bowl into the wet bowl, and mix well. Add in the crushed pretzels and chocolate chips, mix, and roll into 12 bars.
Freeze for 30 minutes before eating!
This recipe can be easily modified to meet your individual dietary needs. For example, if you are not following a gluten-free diet, you don’t have to use gluten-free pretzels as the regular kind will work just as well. But if you’re avoiding gluten, make sure the oats and pretzels are both gluten-free.
If you are allergic to peanut butter that’s no problem! You can easily substitute your favorite nut or seed butter into this recipe. You can also substitute the Stevia for your sweetener of choice, or even leave it out for a more natural flavor. These bars are just so versatile; you can make them your own.
This peanut butter protein bar recipe is quick to make — you just mix, roll and freeze. They are also incredibly portable and easy to prep ahead for a quick workday snack. They are definitely going to be your go-to protein snack from now on.
For all Vital Whey Recipes
To minimize potential damage to the fragile protein components, please take the following into consideration:
- Avoid highly acidic fruits or juices (citrus, pineapple, kefir, etc).
- Avoid adding whey to any HOT liquids.
Our whey is minimally processed and it is best to avoid adding excess acid or heat within your recipe.
- Can A Protein Shake Replace A Breakfast Meal? - March 2, 2023
- Glutamine After Surgery: Does It Help With Recovery? - February 17, 2023
- Is Whey Protein Paleo Friendly? - January 30, 2023