A Chocolate Espresso Ice Cream Recipe That is a Taste SensationThis is a delectable homemade recipe for chocolate espresso ice cream that is studded with crunchy chocolate-covered espresso beans. It also includes our Vital Whey protein powder, so you don’t have to feel guilty about eating this delicious and healthy ice cream. This recipe uses our rich and creamy, grass-fed Vital Whey Cocoa, and we’ve added a hint of coffee espresso powder! The two flavors together are delicious! This is also a great alternative to the store bought ice cream…and you can feel good about eating it too. All natural ingredients with no added preservatives…if you’re going to do dessert this is a great, clean way to do it!
Makes 6 Servings (Serving Size 1 cup) Ingredients 3 C Grass-fed Whole Milk 1/2 tsp instant espresso powder 1 tsp pure vanilla extract 1/4 C raw honey (or agave nectar) 4 scoops (80 grams) Vital Whey Cocoa Directions 1. In a bowl combine milk, espresso powder, vanilla, honey and Vital Whey Cocoa. 2. Beat with a wisk or hand mixer for 2-3 minutes until mixture is smooth and there are no lumps. 3. Pour into ice-cream maker and follow the manufacturers directions. Which Well Wisdom whey protein should I use in my recipe?
- Vital Whey Vanilla all natural vanilla flavor.
- Vital Whey Cocoa all natural chocolate flavor.
- Vital Whey Natural for those who prefer no sweetener or flavoring. Can be added to ANY recipe! (Same as our ImmunoPro but in 600g jar)
- ImmunoPro for those who prefer no sweetener or flavoring. Can be added to ANY recipe!
Special InstructionsTo minimize potential damage to the fragile protein components, please take the following into consideration if using a blender:
- Avoid highly or juices (citrus, pineapple, kefir, etc). To best maintain the native proteins within Well Wisdom’s Proserum, our whey is not subjected to any acid treatment during manufacture, and we recommend avoiding acidic ingredients when consuming our products.
- Avoid adding whey to any HOT liquids. Again, Proserum is minimally processed and it is best to avoid adding any additional heat with your smoothie.
- For least amount of agitation, it is best to add all other ingredients in your smoothie and blend them first. Add whey protein at the end, and blend for a few seconds to ensure a smooth mix.
Latest posts by welladmin (see all)
- Best Fitness Supplements: Glutamine and Colostrum Uses and Benefits - December 19, 2019
- Cooking with Protein Powder - November 22, 2019
- Is There A Point To Taking Whey Protein After Cardio? - September 16, 2019