￼Makes 8 Servings
Recipe For Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein BarsIngredients
- 1 Banana (mashed)
- ¼ C Coconut Oil (melted)
- ¼ C Peanut Butter (or almond butter)
- ¼ C Agave Nectar
- ¼ C Water
- ¼ C Milled Flaxseed
- ¼ C Shredded Coconut (toasted if desired)
- 1 ½ C Rolled Oats
- 3 Scoops Vital Whey
- ½ C Chocolate Chips (melted)
- In a bowl mash the banana with a fork or potato masher. Add the coconut oil, peanut butter, agave nectar and water and stir to combine. Then add in the flaxseed, shredded coconut, rolled oats, and Vital Whey.
- Pour the mixture in a 9×5 loaf pan that is lined with plastic wrap. Put another layer of plastic wrap on top of mixture and press down to ensure an even layer.
- Put mixture in freezer to firm up (at least 2 hours). Once firm, cut into bars and drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Vital Whey Vanilla all natural vanilla flavor.
- Vital Whey Cocoa all natural chocolate flavor.
- Vital Whey Natural for those who prefer no sweetener or flavoring. Can be added to ANY recipe! (Same as our ImmunoPro but in 600g jar)
- ImmunoPro for those who prefer no sweetener or flavoring. Can be added to ANY recipe!
Latest posts by welladmin (see all)
- Best Fitness Supplements: Glutamine and Colostrum Uses and Benefits - December 19, 2019
- Cooking with Protein Powder - November 22, 2019
- Is There A Point To Taking Whey Protein After Cardio? - September 16, 2019