- ½ Cup Brown or white rice flour
- 3 TBSPs Water
- 2 Scoops Well Wisdom Glut Immune
- 1 TBSP Extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ TSP Sea salt For the dip:
- 1 Cup 2% Greek yogurt
- 1 Cup Packed baby spinach
- ¼ Cup Packed fresh basil leaves
- ¼ Cup Packed fresh parsley leaves
- 2 TBSPs Chopped fresh chives
- 2 TBSPs Chopped fresh dill
- 1 Scoop Natural Vital Whey protein powder
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- 1 Whole Garlic clove
- 1 TSP Dijon mustard
- ½ TSP Sea salt
- Cracked black pepper, to taste
When you’re trying to lose weight, finding snacks that are lower in calories, nutritious, and satisfying can be challenging. Chips and dip are a common savory snack craving, but not alway a weight-friendly choice — unless you make your own. We’re sharing a rice cracker recipe and a green goddess dip recipe that’s delicious for weekday snacking, parties, or even tailgating.
Making your own crisps may sound complicated, but you only need rice flour, olive oil, and Glut Immune, plus water and salt, to make the rice chips recipe. The dough is very easy to work with and it only takes about 15 minutes to have light, crispy chips for dipping.
The green goddess dip is protein-packed with greek yogurt and whey protein powder. Remember: protein helps keep you fuller for longer. Including protein at each meal and snack helps keep hunger and food cravings under control to support weight management. The dip is a bright green color from a handful of spinach and is packed with flavor from fresh garlic, herbs, and lemon juice. If you have leftover dip, try serving with fresh veggies.
Here’s the rice flour chips recipe and the recipe for green goddess yogurt dip:
Total Time: 30 minutes; Yield: 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Whisk together the rice flour, salt, and Glut Immune in a medium mixing bowl. Add the oil and water and stir until a dough forms. If the mixture is too dry and not holding together, add a bit more water. If it’s too wet, add a bit more rice flour. You should be able to form a ball of dough.
- Transfer dough to the parchment lined baking sheet. Cover the dough with a piece of plastic wrap. Use a rolling pin to roll the dough as thin as you can get it, about ⅛ inch thick. Remove the plastic wrap and use a knife or pizza cutter to cut the dough into squares. You don’t have to separate the squares from each other.
- Sprinkle the tops of the crackers with a small pinch of salt, if desired. Bake for 15 minutes or until the crackers begin to turn golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet.
- While the crackers are baking or cooling, prepare the dip. In a blender or processor, combine yogurt, lemon juice, dijon, whey protein, garlic, spinach, chives, dill, basil, parsley, salt, and cracked black pepper. Blend or process until smooth. Transfer dip to a serving bowl and serve with rice flour chips.
- Chicken, Hummus and Veggie Wrap - February 17, 2023
- Hidden Veggie Chocolate Protein Shake - February 17, 2023
- Rice Flour Chips with Green Goddess Yogurt Dip - January 18, 2023