3 Cups Frozen blueberries
1 Cup Plain whole milk Greek yogurt
2 Scoops Natural or Vanilla Vital Whey Protein Powder
4 to 6 Fresh Basil leaves
3 TBSP Honey
This no-churn protein frozen yogurt is made in a blender so you don’t have to fuss with an ice cream maker and it’s ready to eat in minutes. If you’re looking for new seasonal recipes with greek yogurt and blueberries, this frozen blueberry greek yogurt recipe is easy, quick, and made without any artificial flavoring or refined sweeteners found in some store-bought frozen yogurts.
It comes together with just 5 ingredients: frozen blueberries, basil, honey, greek yogurt, and protein powder. The result is a smooth, lightly sweetened frozen yogurt with rich blueberry color and flavor. The fresh basil gives the frozen yogurt a hint of herbal finish that’s reminiscent of spring and summer.
This blueberry and greek yogurt recipe makes a refreshing, protein-filled breakfast to start your day on steamy summer mornings. It’s also a great last-minute dessert to serve to company and a healthy way to satisfy a craving for a frozen treat. It is a delicious and healthy treat for a hot summer day!
Each half-cup serving delivers 7 grams of protein from protein powder and greek yogurt.
Prep Time: 10 minutes (prep)
Serving size: 1 smoothie
- Place yogurt, whey protein powder, frozen blueberries, and basil leaves into the jar of a high-speed blender. Blend on high speed until mixture is smooth, about 1 minute. You may need to pause the blender to scrape the sides of the jar and/or tamp ingredients down.
- Serve immediately or transfer frozen yogurt to an airtight container and keep in the freezer for 20 to 30 minutes for a firmer consistency.
This frozen yogurt is best enjoyed the same day it’s made.
Use more basil if you prefer a stronger herbal flavor.
- Chicken, Hummus and Veggie Wrap - February 17, 2023
- Hidden Veggie Chocolate Protein Shake - February 17, 2023
- Rice Flour Chips with Green Goddess Yogurt Dip - January 18, 2023