8 Cups Filtered water
2 Scoops of Glut Immune
1 Mini Cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
½ Cup Strawberries, thinly sliced
¼ Cup Fresh mint (about 6 to 8 leaves), optional
½ Navel Orange, thinly sliced
½ Lemon, thinly sliced
If one of your goals is to drink more water, fruit infused water recipes can help you stay hydrated. Also known as spa water, adding fresh fruit and herbs to your water adds flavor without additional calories or sugars so it’s a healthier option compared to soft drinks and juices. It’s a great option for anyone who has difficulty drinking their recommended 8 cups of water per day or grows tired of plain water’s lack of taste.
The key to flavorful spa water recipes is letting the fruit and herbs soak in the water for several hours. We recommend making a big batch of water the night before so you can sip it throughout the day.
This refreshing sipper uses citrus fruits, strawberries, cucumber, and fresh mint to flavor water. It also contains Glut Immune, which adds a bit of protein to each cup of water along with your daily dose of the amino acid glutamine. The main job of glutamine is to serve as an antioxidant and support your immune system.
The Glut Immune gives this infused water a cloudy appearance that’s reminiscent of lemonade, but without added sugar! Enjoy it over ice with or without the extra citrus slices.
Makes: 8 cups or 4 servings
Total Time: 5 minutes, 6 to 8 hours
- Use a blender to combine water and Glut Immune. Blend until Glut Immune is dissolved. The liquid will have a cloudy appearance once blended.
- Transfer water to a storage pitcher. Add the sliced orange, lemon, strawberries, cucumber, and mint leaves to the water.
- Refrigerate water for 6 to 8 hours before drinking.
If you can’t fit 8 cups of water in your blender, blend 4 cups of water with 1 scoop of Glut Immune at a time.
If you eat the fruit with the water, it will add a small amount of calories and carbohydrates.
- Chicken, Hummus and Veggie Wrap - February 17, 2023
- Hidden Veggie Chocolate Protein Shake - February 17, 2023
- Rice Flour Chips with Green Goddess Yogurt Dip - January 18, 2023